Monday, July 20, 2009

Hola Mi Amores!!

Ok, so this is my first ever blog post! Congrats to whomever is reading it, you are now invited into the inner-workings of my scattered, but lively personality. Personally, I think everyone would be better served if a camera just followed me around 85% of the time, but alas, I do not want to end up as one of those crazy-turned washed up reality tv stars. I do, however, often have a funny story, about myself of course, to share. So I thought, why not share it with anyone who is interested....

A little about myself: First off, my stilettos probably are too big for you. I wear a size 13. Yes, its tragic I know, I do loooovvvee beautiful shoes. God must have foreseen this and decided to curb my would be addiction naturally. Second, I do not look like a clown, my feet are that big for balance reasons....I'm 6'3. And before you ask, yes, I played basketball. I also played volleyball, but no one ever seems to ask that. Apparently the only thing you are good at when you are this tall is basketball, save for this little old woman who asked me if I was a model. (She totally made my year by the way.) I am from Austin, Tx, and I love this city like Carrie loved New York. I am a graduate of The University of Texas, and a die-hard, orange-bleeding, lover of all things Longhorn. I LOVE college football. I also love my friends and family. More importantly to this blog, as it will probably add to my amusing stories, I'm a huge klutz. I don't know if you can look and act graceful without having any grace, but I sure do try.

So anyways, I'm sure if you care to check back in every once in a while you can learn as much or as little about me as you choose. If I can entertain you then yay!

xoxo

p.s. I have signed my letters, emails, texts, etc. with "xoxo" since I was about 10, and that was waaaaayyyyy before Gossip Girl, (which, don't get me wrong I'm a huge fan of) so just don't acuse me of nabbing that from the show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment