Friday, February 12, 2010

Under Construction

Just a quick one folks.....

So I have (obviously) been away for a while.... I would like to apologize to my 3 followers for that. Alas, I have been inspired by some REALLY awesome blogs lately, like this one. She is an old family friend, and a waaaay better writer than I am right now.

So, I am going to try and figure out how to re-vamp this little site. I have also got some uber-exciting ideas to test out. So get ready Internet world!

In the meantime, I will be subjecting my body to its ultimate nightmare by running the Austin Half Marathon on Valentine's Day. Yeah, you wish this was your life....

xoxo Maren

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the half-marathon! Glad to see you're back at blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only now you are not back at blogging... it's been 2 months..!

    ReplyDelete